Supported Operating Systems:
- Linux x86, x86-64
Supported Web Servers:
- Apache 1.3.x
- Apache 2.0.x
- Apache 2.2.x
- Nginx (starting from Magento 1.7 Community and 1.12 Enterprise versions)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and later
- Apple Safari 5 and later on Mac only
- Google Chrome 7 and later
- Adobe Flash browser plug-in should be installed
- EE 220.127.116.11 or later: MySQL 5.0.2 or later
- EE 18.104.22.168 or earlier: MySQL 4.1.20 or later
- CE (all versions): MySQL 4.1.20 or later
- Because Magento CE and EE require transactional database support, the InnoDB engine must be used with any version of MySQL. Consult the MySQL documentation for more information on InnoDB engine support and installation.
Redis NoSQL (optional for CE 1.8 and later, EE 1.13 and later)
- redis-server version 2.6.9 or later
- phpredis version 2.2.2 or later
- A valid security certificate is required to work over a secure channel (HTTPS) from the Magento Admin Panel or when submitting form data from the storefront. Self-signed SSL certificates are not supported.
Server - hosting - setup:
- Ability to run scheduled jobs (crontab) with PHP 5
- Ability to override options in .htaccess files
For assistance, contact one of our hosting partners.