10 Reasons To Drop What You Are Doing And Register For Imagine—NOW
May 1, 2019
It’s that time of the year again: Imagine 2019, now in its 9th year, taking place May 12-May 15 in Las Vegas. And, in case you didn’t know, it is the premier commerce event. The goal is simple—to inspire, advance, educate and foster collaboration among the e-commerce community. So, drop whatever you are doing, stop the newsfeed scroll, pause the playlist, and register to join us and 3,500+ e-commerce experts from around the globe representing merchants, partners, and developers.
Here’s 10 reasons you want to meet us in Vegas:
1. Hands on Labs like “Optimizing your Operations,” “Increasing your Advertising ROI” (and your clout with your boss), “Intro to Adobe XD” and “Getting Hands-On with Magento PageBuilder” will help you enhance your skills with Adobe’s products.
2. See the latest innovations from across the community with Commerce Sneaks, a behind-the-scenes look at early stage, experimental, bleeding edge implementations of emerging technologies on the Magento platform.
3. Impress your colleagues/boss/network with the knowledge you’ll share after hearing directly from customers doing it right with the best of the best in commerce tools.
4. This year’s keynote speaker is Gary Vaynerchuk, a.k.a. best-selling author, the CEO of VaynerMedia and Chairman of VaynerX, and an e-commerce legend in his own right.
5. Our breakout sessions will certainly help you gain the winning advantage with best practice presentations, merchant case studies, skilled training, as well as one-on-one consulting with site reviews and Office Hours.
6. Another title or accolade to add to your LinkedIn profile? [Raises hand.] Attendees get 30% off Magento U Courses and Certification opportunities.
7. Phillip Jackson is our Imagine MC for the second year in a row. Need we say more?
8. It may not be your birthday, but we’ll party like it is. Join us for networking events, and the *Legendary* celebration. Share stories, talk business, or simply get to know the Magento community.
9. You’ll be living the dream and working side-by-side with brilliant community developers and Magento teams. Submit your first contribution to Magento core, get involved in building new features, and get answers to your biggest questions on Contribution Day. Then share your challenges and experiences with other Magento Devs at DevExchange.
10. Attending means you find out first-hand who will take home the prize at the 2019 Imagine Excellence Awards and see ground-breaking e-commerce feats that happened this year.
View Our Ecommerce Events page