November 22, 2019
Over the past six years of the Imagine Excellence Awards, we have seen the expanding role of commerce shape the experiences customers have along their entire journey with a brand. We’ve seen the shift from mobile-ready to mobile-first, from online to omnichannel, from local to global, and the growth of B2B eCommerce among wholesalers and manufacturers. Over that time, content and commerce have become so intricately linked that we, as consumers, expect to be able to engage with any digital content we encounter – whether by reacting to it, sharing it, or buying it.
As commerce takes a defining role in the overall brand experience, we are integrating our annual recognition of commerce excellence into the new Adobe Experience Maker Awards. The expanded 2020 Adobe Experience Maker Awards blend the best of the original Experience Maker Awards of prior years with the best of the Magento Imagine Excellence Awards and Marketo Revvies into 13 new categories. The new awards recognize that regardless of your starting point – whether content, design, marketing, or commerce – we are all united in our focus of creating exceptional experiences for customers. As Experience Makers, we wield technology to not only improve the customer journey but to reimagine it and reroute it with the customer at the center. We are excited to announce that the new Adobe Experience Maker Awards are now open for submissions. Click here.
Some important considerations as you prepare your submissions:
• As in years past, companies may nominate themselves or be nominated by their solution or technology partners.
• If the submission is on behalf of a client, the client must agree to the content of the submission and to being contacted by Adobe. For a full list of eligibility and submission requirements, click here.
• The deadline for nominations is January 31, 2020, at midnight US Pacific Time.
• You are welcome to apply for multiple award categories but will need to submit a separate application to be considered for each category.
• Detailed applications that explain what you did, why it’s important, and that quantify the business impact and results are important in the evaluation process. To view sample applications, click here.
• Client submissions from countries in North and South America, as well as Asia Pacific, will compete for the awards presented at the 2020 Adobe Summit. Client submissions from countries in Europe and Africa will compete for the awards presented at the 2020 EMEA Summit. Submissions will be evaluated based on the region being represented in the customer experience submission.
• Finalists for the Americas and Asia Pacific regions will be announced prior to Adobe Summit 2020, and the winners will be revealed and celebrated on Monday, March 30, at the conference. EMEA winners will be revealed and celebrated at Adobe EMEA Summit, May 13-14.
We look forward to seeing the inspiring examples of creativity, innovation, and success of Magento merchants and partners across the globe, as well as learning how you are changing the way your customers find, enjoy, and stay loyal to your businesses.