Fashion, Apparel & Accessories
Seamless customer experiences across channels and borders.
Based in Germany, trend-savvy women’s fashion brand HALLHUBER operates over 200 stores and five online shops across seven countries including Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, France, the Netherlands, and Belgium.
After launching its first online shop on Open Source (formerly known as Magento Community Edition) in 2011, HALLHUBER wanted to optimize its site for the growing mobile device traffic and to ensure that its eCommerce business could scale with its expanding online and physical footprint. Additional requirements for their new eCommerce site included:
- An all-in-one solution to facilitate international expansion and reduce maintenance
- Cross-channel integration of the company’s Tradebyte PIM system and loyalty program
- Performance optimized shopping experience
Working with PHOENIX MEDIA and Magento Commerce has positioned us well to support customers’ use of mobile across devices and channels.Dr. Astrid Jagenberg
Director Marketing & Online Sales, Hallhuber
A responsive site with cross-channel integrations.
The company chose Magento Commerce (formerly Magento Enterprise Edition) to address current customer demands and business expansion plans. Working with Magento Solution Partner PHOENIX MEDIA, HALLHUBER launched their new site on budget in just 10 weeks. Key features:
- Fully responsive site servicing a wide variety of viewports
- Loyalty program across channels retracting and rewarding its loyal customers
Streamlined experience drives conversion and revenue.
In the first 6 months post-launch, HALLHUBER saw a significant uplift in mobile conversions and in mobile revenue, a 10% jump in mobile sessions, and a 1% drop in bounce rate. Additional benefits include:
- A streamlined user experience that gives customers greater confidence in their online choices through high-quality product shots, “shop the look” options, and advanced wish-lists
- Significantly improved site search with SolR integration
- Minimized workload for the company’s small digital team