Fashion, Apparel & Accessories
Sell Clothes Online Mara Hoffman Achieved Fashion eCommerce Freedom
Intertwine fashion eCommerce and content to sell clothes online.
Headquartered in New York, fashion designer, Mara Hoffman, started her namesake label in 2000 and had her New York Fashion Week debut, showing Ready-to-Wear, in 2008. The company has since evolved into a full lifestyle brand to sell clothes online, encompassing women’s ready-to-wear, swimwear, childrenswear, bridal, and activewear.
Mara Hoffman’s bold and eclectic designs are drawn from what inspires her, from nature and mythology to her travels around the world. Her goal was not to just sell clothes online. Inspiring clients through her stories and blog was an important requirement to capturing the essence of the brand in the digital shopping experience.
Magento gives us the freedom and flexibility to bring our brand story to life, and engage customers at every touch point.Mara Hoffman
Founder, Mara Hoffman, Inc.
Modular approach, plus key features and functionalities allowed Mara to easily sell clothes online.
Magento Solution Partner One Rockwell conceptualized, designed, and implemented a responsive, modular design and key fashion eCommerce features and functionality to foster brand engagement site wide, including:
- Specialty shops that give the team at Mara Hoffman the ability to curate the clothes collections by themes, or include special items found during Mara’s travels
- A “World of” section allows the Mara Hoffman customer to immerse herself in the brand, from runway videos and stills to stories, to the latest Press and Blog posts related to fashion
- A Mix + Match bikini mixer where customers can have a more personalized and fun way of shopping for swimwear. The ability to filter by style or prints and buy the bundle
- Full-page zoom on the Product Pages, allowing the product images to take over the screen for a detailed view of clothing
- Full-bleed category banners providing full context to the clothes online
Sell clothes online with creative freedom for total brand engagement.
The new fashion eCommerce site fosters Hoffman’s creative freedom and allows for flexibility, freshness, and variety of content, as well as merchandising, promotion, and conversion opportunities important to the Mara Hoffman brand.
The new responsive design also showcases branding across the site, particularly the stunning imagery integral to expressing the brand’s energy, so the brand voice is consistent, regardless of site entryway.