PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 5, 2015 – eBay Enterprise, a leading global provider of retail-optimized commerce solutions, including the Magento platform, order management, fulfillment, customer care and marketing solutions, is participating in the annual Shop.org Digital Summit from Oct. 5-7 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia. As a top commerce practitioner with an integrated suite of solutions and platforms, eBay Enterprise is used by a total of 205 retailers in the Internet Retailer 2015 Top 1000 list, up 60 percent from 129 merchants in 2014.
eBay Enterprise will demonstrate the following at booth number 830:
- Omnichannel offerings, including retail and store order management; store fulfillment and freight; and customer service.
- Magento ecommerce platform that powers hundreds of thousands of merchants worldwide.
- Performance marketing services, such as search, social, mobile and analytics; display and retargeting; and affiliate network and agency services.
- Retail innovation, with the retail associate platform; connected glass; and in-store experience.
- Payments, tax and fraud solution that ensures eBay Enterprise’s clients are protected from fraudulent activity.
- Ecommerce usability testing station from the eBay Enterprise user-experience research team.
Shop.org is expected to draw more than 5,400 professionals for an exploration of today’s digital retail environment and discussion on key topics that impact the industry. The summit offers programming for digital and multichannel retailers that will deliver inspiration, insights and tactical tips from the more than 280 exhibiting companies and 100 speakers.
Please contact Ray Yeung (email@example.com / 212-965-5683) with any inquiries about eBay Enterprise’s presence at Shop.org.
About eBay Enterprise
eBay Enterprise enables brands and retailers of all sizes to deliver consistent omnichannel experiences across all retail touch points to attract and engage new customers, convert browsers into loyal buyers, and deliver products with speed and quality. With unrivaled flexibility and control, our clients are armed to accelerate sales growth and win with today’s digitally connected consumer. eBay Enterprise is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pa. and has offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, Los Angeles, New York, and Shanghai. eBay Enterprise is an eBay Inc. (Nasdaq: EBAY) company. More information can be found at www.ebayenterprise.com and www.magento.com.