Market dynamics are constantly evolving, and manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors need more than a B2B or B2C strategy. You need a flexible and intelligent solution we like to call Business to Everyone (B2E) to seize opportunities with up-and-coming channels and business models to meet the high demands of your buyers.
Why Adobe Commerce for B2B?
- Company accounts with multiple buyers in tiered organizational structures.
- Self-service tools to manage buyer roles and permissions.
- Full order, quote, and invoice tracking for buyers across the company.
- Automated order approval process based on rules set by each company.
- Online sign up for new company accounts.
- Quick order forms and list uploads for buyers who know exactly what they want.
- Saved shopping lists to make repeat purchasing even easier.
- Fast reordering from previous orders with just a couple of clicks.
- Seller-assisted shopping for sales reps to place orders for customers or troubleshoot issues.
- Seamless request-for-quote process for online deal negotiations.
- Punchout support using partner extensions to serve customers buying from eProcurement systems.
- Customer-specific catalogs and pricing to reflect negotiated contracts.
- Multi-site support to tailor experiences for different brands, audiences, channel partners, or geographies.
- Targeted content and promotions that personalize each visit and boost conversion.
- Drag-and-drop merchandising and content tools to create compelling sites without the help of IT.
- Flexible fulfillment with support for shipping and in-branch pickup.
- Online chat to provide real-time support as buyers research their purchases.
- Best-in-class B2B and B2C commerce in one platform to serve any audience.
- Mobile-optimized sites to enable field-based sales and purchasing.
- Amazon channel management for seamless selling on the world’s largest marketplace.
- Flexible selling models with built-in support for digital goods, services, and warranties, and extensions for subscriptions and marketplaces.
- Business intelligence tools and reports to surface insights for faster growth.
- Powerful APIs to share pricing, product, customer, shipping, and other data with existing business systems.
- 1000s of off-the-shelf extensions to meet any business requirement.
- Cloud-based to support extensive product catalogs, large orders, and high-traffic sites.
3 Benefits of Delivering Unified Commerce
It can be challenging to continuously deliver delightful and meaningful experiences. Download this eBook to learn best practice insights to help you to creatively keep customers engaged.
Watch our B2B videos
Streamline Quote Management & Price Negotiation
Manage Buying Roles and Complex Organizational Structures
Simplify Your B2B and B2C Store Management on One Magento Instance
The goal was to find a platform that had a large community of resources to draw from, was capable of enterprise-level order volumes, was backed by a leadership team with a solid industry reputation and a passion for driving innovation, that could be integrated cost effectively. Magento matched all of these criteria.Paul McCluskey Director of eCommerce, Watsco
Inside Transcat’s B2B Digital Transformation
Transcat created a robust B2B platform for equipment sales and rental, increasing registrations 2.5X.
Delivering a Superior Shopping Experience
Discover the benefits of Adobe Commerce's feature suite in our guide, Delivering a Superior Shopping Experience.
Guiding Your B2B Business into the Digital Commerce Era
Craft a compelling business case for eCommerce integration.